Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration – MBA
The program aims to develop and create the managers and executives who have a strong knowledge base and be able to master the power of leadership in the functional areas of business and corporate management at the highest levels in an organization. Candidates are required to take 40 credit hours and earn a CGPA of not less than 3.00 to allow them to be awarded an Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field recognized by the Senate of Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and a credit in Bahasa Malaysia/ Bahasa Melayu (For local students only)
- At least one year work experience
- Has a good command of English
- Successful interview sessions if required by the University