Master of Economics
Master of Economics – MEcons
The Master of Economics (MEcons) programme is to develop an individual to promote professionalism, accountability and involvement towards community economic development and its environment, team work skill, and presenting etiquette for better achievement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field recognized by the Senate of Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and a credit in Bahasa Malaysia/ Bahasa Melayu (For local students only)
- At least one year work experience
- Has a good command of English
- Successful interview sessions if required by the University